Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just Checking In

Hellooooo out there!!!!!!!! Yep it's me. I hope all of my bloggy friends are enjoying their summer. My family and I are having a wonderful summer. We have been busy though. We are in the middle of painting the interior of my house. The living room is done and now we're working on the hallway. I want to get the kitchen and my foyer done this summer to but I don't know. October 1st is my cut off date. I have to get my Halloween decorations out then and my house can't be disorderly. I can't believe I'm even talking about Halloween.
I'm also getting my son ready for school. My housework has been piling up in the meantime. I've also been running around and getting some of the summer errands done that needed to be done this summer that I put off due to the painting. And I need to go grocery shopping. At least the dog's been groomed and I got my hair cut and dyed. I've got to get my son's haircut done to before he goes back to school. Oh dear. I've been so busy. That's why I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. My husband and I also celebrated out 20th wedding anniversary in here somewheres during this summer. We managed to squeeze that in. I've even managed to do a little bit of reading believe it or not. I have to, to keep my sanity. Pluse I need to hold down my day job....motherhood of course.=)
Oh I also found Facebook! Yep, I finally joined. I'm only using it for my family though. But it's been fun!
I have thought about you all and will be back soon. I don't know about you all but I'm really looking forward to fall this year. We've had a long summer. Take care!
I'm signing off.........from Peek-A-Boo Street!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting again. Sounds like you have been real busy. Hope you get to relax sometime soon. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne