Sunday, September 5, 2010

The East And The West

Hello fellow bloggers. I cannot believe that we are now in the month of September! Oh my gosh, I'm going to be getting my Halloween decorations out next month. Oh my. But I am ready for fall. It's always so nice to welcome in a new season. I feel so blessed to be living in the North area where we see all four seasons. I wouldn't want it any other way. Their all beautiful. But as I've mentioned here before, winter is my all time favorite. Snow storms, snow storms and more snow storms. Looovvvee them! I love getting all snuggled in with a warm beverage in my mug, looking out the window and just waiting for the first flakes to begin floating down from the sky. So absolutely no beautiful southern beach could lure me away from my northern home town.
Okay I'm talking about the north and the south. The other day, after a short rainfall. So short the ground wasn't even wet, looky what my son and I seen to the east....

Then look what we seen to the west....
Happy Sunday!
I'm signing off...........from Peek-A-Boo Street!

3 comments:

  1. I too am looking forward to fall. Very nice pictures. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just unearthed my fall deco today as I noticed that some of our leaves are turning. It must be time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Anne! I love Halloween too (and Winter) and can't wait to get all spooky-fied :)

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne