Friday, July 30, 2010

Rumor Has It

Did you hear?! A movie called 'Titanic 2' is coming out. Everyone is wondering....Titanic 2? How can you have a Titanic 2 movie? What else is there to say? The damn ship sunk. Everyone is saying to watch the trailer of the movie to get the gist of what it's all about. So lets take a look together. Just click the play button.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f720MNvOeVc
Oh my gosh. This is totally ridiculous in my opinion. I ♥ the Titanic movie. It is my favorite movie of all time. When I heard it on the radio this afternoon in the car that Titanic 2 was coming out, I just had to see what this was all about. I can tell by the trailer that I would not like this movie. I first thought, "Oh my gosh! Is Kate Winslet and Leonardo DeCaprio going to play in it?" Come to find out no. I don't want to see this movie. Thumbs down for me. What do you all think?

3 comments:

  1. I loved the first movie. This one I will probably watch since it is a different ship and a diffent time era. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/02/2010

    LOL Your so funny! I don't know if I will see it or not. Even though I loved the first movie it was depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even hear about the second one. I like the first one. And I like the 1954 version :)

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne