Wednesday, March 17, 2010

These Are My Favorite Things

Good Morning! So how will you be spending St. Patrick's Day? Today I will be enjoying some of my favorite goodies. Looking at the photo, you will be able to see some of my favorite things.
I will be sipping on my new favorite tea that I just found recently. Peppermint Tea by Twinings. I'm not a big fan of Peppermint. And I'm not the first one to grab a candy cane at Christmas time. But this tea tastes so good. It's just the perfect blend.
And of course the tea fills a new tea cup I purchased at my favorite antique store yesterday, along with those beautiful doilies.
And my family and I will be indulging in this St. Patrick's Day cake from my favorite local bakery. Mmm.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful and safe St. Patrick's Day!
P.S. Don't forget to where something green.

1 comment:

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne