Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goodbye Peek-A-Boo

Hello blogging folks. We got some bad news yesterday. My son's hamster Peek-a-boo died. We'd thought we'd pay a little tribute to the poor girl. When I began blogging, I asked my family for help in naming my blog. My husband came up with Peek-A-Boo Street after my son's hamster's name. So that is how I came up with the title to my blog. She's been sick for some time so my son knew she was going to die. She's been sick for the past few months. Hamsters only live for three years and June would have been three years.
It was kind of sad. My son filled up the space with some of his stuff where Peek a boo's cage use to be. But he's ok for the most part.
So with that....we salute you Peek a boo! (salute) You had a good run!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that is sad. But cute post! I'm glad Ryan is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/06/2010

    I was so sorry to hear about Peek-a-boo. I know how much little Ry liked him. He was a cute little thing and I will never forget the picture you took of him in the teacup :>) It was so adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne