Sunday, October 4, 2009

I love the weekend.......

Yesterday for the football game, I made a few snacks.
Smokie kabobs...


So easy to make. I just added little smokies, chunks of pineapple, an olive, with a cube of cheese on top of toothpicks. Here's the recipe.


Then I made Touchdown Puffs.



Very easy to make. It's just Bisquick with some chopped pepperoni and green onions, which I forgot. You can dip it in some honey mustard. Here's the recipe.


That was Saturday. This is Sunday.......

We love Sunday's around here. It's the day of rest. The Lord's day. I was going to add our brunch we had after church but I forgot to take pic's. I guess I was to hungry to think about taking a picture. I hope you all had a great weekend!
I will be taking a break from blogging. I've been blogging for a year. And it's something that I have been thinking about for awhile now. I'm not sure for how long. But it will probably for some time. There a no hardships in the time being. But just feel that I need to take a break because I'm not giving my blog and my fellow bloggers 100% of my time right now. I have met some really wonderful people here in blog land. I wish I could meet you all in person. You all have visited my blog, time and time again and left really sweet comments and have been wonderful fans of my blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly loved reading your comments. They have all meant so much to me.
I will change my blog as the seasons change to try and keep up with it. I will stop by your blogs every now and then and see how you all are doing and with that, I may or may not leave a comment, but I will try sometimes. I might even post once in awhile but not to frequently.
And I do keep all of your needs in my prayers. Because you ladies are my blogging friends. I hope you will take the time to view my favorite blogging friends and to reach out to them. Because they truly are wonderful ladies with unique talents and I know that you will enjoy their blogs, as much as I have. With that........
I'm signing off.............from Peek-A-Boo Street! (salute)

7 comments:

  1. I know tht blogging takes much time and energy. I will miss stopping by to see what's going on as I have always enjoyed your posts. May the Lord bless you wherever you choose to focus right now. I hope you will drop by from time to time to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snacks look great and thanks for the recipes! We have company every weekend for whatever sports are on TV that is of the utmost interest at the time!
    This week I just made a big pot of stew and served it early so I didn't have to do a lot of appetizers! But next weekend I'll go back to the usual so these recipes will come in handy!
    Your weekend sounds like it was wonderful!

    I've been thinking about taking a blogging break too.
    I haven't been blogging as much as usual anyway, and it is time-consuming, I agree!

    Enjoy your break!
    God Bless!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, I am going to miss your visits. I have really enjoyed your blog. What ever your plans for the future are I hope they are a blessing to you. I am going to miss my daily visit to your blog, it has always picked me up when I was feeling low. Please try and visit when you can. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice to meet you Anne! Have a great time..Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/08/2009

    Have a nice break and I hope you come back soon. I love that picture of peeper. It reminds me so much of charli after a day of football. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, I am going to miss you tooo much!

    But, completely understand. I too have taken a break, just to get things in order.

    Now, I mostly take time on weekends or when I really want to share something.

    God Bless and have a wonderful break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry I missed this post about you taking a break...I completely understand and I have taken my share of breaks too. By the way....Your doggie is so cute...we used to have one just like that, and his name was Colonel. I miss him!

    It looks like you found some great finds at the library...enjoy your reading! Love that tea set too!
    Big Hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne