Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What In The........

Wha......what in the.....what the heck?! What in the world is going on around here?!



I walked outside my door this morning and this huge whale was laying on top of a mound of sand on my driveway!!!



Shamu I'm sorry but your going to have to go home back to Sea World!! Oh wait, I don't think Sea World is open anymore. Shamu you have to leave. This is no place for a whale to stay. On no. There must be some mistake. Who dropped you off here? This big fella cannot stay here! Shamu....GO HOME!!!
How am I going to get my car out of the garage? I have to run some errands.
I started to get a feeling last night that something just wasn't right here on Peek-A-Boo Street!
Oh dear. (sigh)
I'm signing off from Peek-A-Boo Street.............................

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/15/2009

    That's a whale of a tale...I wonder what comes next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positively hilarious!! Have a sunny day
    Duchess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sand? Whale? Could there be a swimming pool in the near future?
    Have a great evening, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/15/2009

    What in the world is going on over there? Whales and sand? It looks like that whale packed up the beach and brought it over to your house. What could he be up to?

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne