Thanks Kathy for thinking of me and my blog when you passed this award out to me. Kathy's talks about all kinds of stuff on her blog. She keeps us all entertained. Kathy you know we all love your blog. You can see her blog at http://katshappyathome.blogspot.com/.
To participate in this award, you have to name the person, and the link to their blog, in your post. You also have to list five addictions that you have. I also have to nominate five of my bloggy friends who I think have a fab blog.
So here is goes. A drum roll for myself this time, please. Thank you.
My five addictions. This is kind of hard for me because I'm not addicted to anything.It's more or less things that I love. And that would be;
1. Blogging, blogging and blogging. Sometimes I tell myself that I need to get a life! I spend a lot of my time on the computer. To much time!
2. I ♥ a glass of red wine. Although since it's now Lent, Pinot Grigio is great w/ fish.
3. I ♥ to crochet, how could I be addicted to that? It's just apart of my life.
4. I ♥ my family. I'm really, really addicted to them. ☺
5. I'm totally addicted to my religion. I can never get enough of that.
So there you have it you all. My five addictions. Once again I will leave it up to my bloggy friends to decide for themselves if they would like to participate. I like leaving it up to them. It takes the pressure off of me and off of my bloggy friends. But yet I still participated.
Kathy I hope you don't mind that I took it upon myself to break the darn rules again, lol!
Thanks Kathy, for being such a fan of my blog!
I'm signing off...from Peek-A-Boo Street! Good night!
P.S. Ok, excuse me, but that frickin' music is bugging the h*ll out of me in the back ground. I had just about enough of this, lol!