When the temps get down to zero and the house is cold, what do you do to try and keep the house warm? Do you crank up the ole' heater? Well you can but here are just a few tips and ideas to try and keep that old heater from working to hard. Here are some that I will do.
* Keep curtains closed.
* Place towels along the the bottom of the doors.
* Use safe space heaters during the day.
* Light some big candles.
* Bake cookies.
* Close doors to rooms that aren't heated.
* Close all closets and shower curtains.
* wear that old tattered sweater that you wouldn't wear out but keeps you warm.
* Wear those funny bunny slippers.
* Sip on some hot tea, snuggled under an afghan, up on the couch and watch a movie, crochet, or read a book. Don't forget to scoop up your favorite pet to snuggle under the covers with you. Are fury friends get cold to.
* Have a nice hot meal waiting for your family. Like soup or stew. Yum!
* Jumping jacks are an effect means of staying warm or running in place, lol. =) Just kidding.
* Don't worry about the dirty laundry needing to be done down in the cold basement. That will just have to wait! You can wear jeans two days in a row. =)
So what do you do to keep your house warm on cold days? Or what do you do to keep yourself warm? I'd love to hear your comments. Brrrr. Staaayyyy waarrmmmm.
I'm signing off.....ffffrrrrooommm Ppppeeeeeeeeeekkkkk Aaaaaaa bbbboooooo Ssssstttttrrrrreeeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!