Friday, November 21, 2008

~The Road~

Okay I'm back from the book store! I got...'The Road' by Comac McCarthy. It's a Major Motion Picture. It's a #1 National Best Seller. And it's a winner of the Pulitzer Prize. So hopefully it'll be a good book. The only thing I know about it is that it's about a dad and his son. I can't wait to begin reading it. In fact I'm going to crawl up in my reading chair with an afghan, a glass of red wine and begin reading my book. I hope you all had a good Friday. Ahh...Friday nights are always nice for me because I can sleep in tomorrow morning. Yeah! I hope all of you can sleep in tomorrow to. Okay, I got my book and my glass of wine. All I need to do is sign off...good night, enjoy your evening! Burr it's cold out there...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/21/2008

    Enjoy your book.. I'll probably curl up with mine after dinner. I'm re-reading a book about Princess Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for visting my blog and the nice comments you left. I enjoyed checking out some of your post and will be back. It is cold here in Alabama but no snow. Stay warm enjoy your book. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/21/2008

    Anne I read the book. I can't wait to hear what you think about it. It's very strange.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne