Friday, November 21, 2008

Amazing Grace-Book Review

I finished Amazing Grace by Danielle Steel this morning. I liked it. I think I even liked it better than her other book Sisters, which I read just a few months ago. It was very interesting how Ms. Steel linked all of her characters together. It makes you think of that, as a reader, that people are all connected in one way or another. Ms. Steel also made you see how good things can happen to people from other peoples tragedies. Just by people who were some how linked to your life even though they aren't from the circle of people that you normally spend your time with. It makes you wonder if life truly works that way. The more I think about this book as I sit here and write this review, makes me like the book even more. If your a fan of Danielle Steel's, I would highly recommend Amazing Grace. I will probably pass this book along to my daughter. I think she would like it. In just a wee part of this book, a man falls in love with...a nun. But that is just a small part of this wonderful book. I also added this book to my Shelfari widget.
So what did I do on this cold blustery day? Well I headed back up to the book store to get me another book. I can't believe that I've been doing so much reading lately. Well I go to the center of the isle were it has the new released paperback books and I can't find anything that interested me. I'm so picky when it comes to books. So how do you all chose a book? Is it the cover? Is it your favorite author? Is it the plot? I just get to picky. In fact I'm going to another book store later to try and find me another book. Ugh! I need to find me a book. I can't believe I'm worried about finding another book to read when Thanksgiving is in a few days. You'd think my mind would be on getting ready for the big feast! Signing off from...Peek-A-Boo Street!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you really enjoyed your book! It sounds pretty interesting. I'd definitely like to read it. Hopefully you'll find another one that interests you. It is good that you are reading so much lately. :) But don't forget about that delicious Thanksgiving dinner you have to make for us. LOL just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/21/2008

    I buy books for the plot.. I've found a lot of good books by reading what the cover says it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/21/2008

    I have lot's of books. Come choose one. Your book sounds so interesting and of course Ms. Steele is one of my favorite authors. Your blog is looking a lot like thanksgiving with all of it's orange. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne