Saturday, November 22, 2008

My 100th Post!

Hello blogger friends. I hope you all are having a nice relaxing weekend. This is my 100th post since I started blogging last August. I have had so much fun blogging and I'm looking forward to continuing with it. It's one of my favorite hobbies now. And it has been a blast to meet people and visit other people's blogs as well.
Well today I'm going to be starting my second blog. It's name will be My Catholic Oasis. But it is still under construction and it will take me awhile to get it up and running. I am really excited about it, being that the Christmas holiday is fast approaching. But I'm going to keep up with my Peek-A-Boo Street blog also. For one, because of all of the nice people I met and I like that blog that I created. It shows the world a little part of me and of who I am.
Well I'm off to a meeting for my youngest son who will be making his First Holy communion in the spring. And I'm really excited about that as well. I can't believe it's on a Saturday but it's a mandatory meeting.
So if any of you would like to visit me over at my new blog, My Catholic Oasis, come on over. I would love to have you!
http://mycatholicoasis.blogspot.com/ Have a nice evening!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/23/2008

    Congratulations on your 100th post! Isn't blogging just the best!

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne