Saturday, October 4, 2008

Corn Fritters With Spicey Sauce

I have always wanted to make corn fritters because I never had them before. Although they did tasted good the down side of them is that you do have to put a good amount of canola oil at the bottom of your pan. I don't like spicy foods but this sauce was a combination of sweet and spicy and was very tasteful. Again I was to lazy to type out the recipe so there is a link to the Corn Fritters below. 'Simply Recipes' show you a photo but I've included mine as well. This recipe also gives you gardeners another recipe for using your corn harvest. If you try them, let me know if you like them. Plus this is one of my new favorite recipe websites that I found and I just love it. I've already tried some of their recipes.http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/005275spicy_corn_fritters.php

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/05/2008

    Now those look really delicious! I like the idea of adding the sweet and spicy sauce. Yummy! I hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good! Oh and I love your table cloth too! You were right, it does look a lot like mine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/05/2008

    I've ate corn fritters before but never fixed like that.. sounds delicious.
    BTW I love your family style blog.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne