Thursday, October 2, 2008

1+1=2 Cont.

Oh my gosh did you read my post this morning? Well after I wrote that post I went to the store and guess what? I seen two more Canadian Geese flying in front of my car. Then as I drove for a few more minutes and stopped at a red light, I looked in my rear view mirror and what do I see? Yep two Canadian Geese flying in my rear view mirror. I thought how weird, I have to post this in my blog when I get home! I think this might be a sign that my dear daughter could be pregnant with twins. We had just found out that she is expecting her second child. Or it just might be that I seen two Geese because this is her second child. I'm off to another store. If I see anymore Geese I'll be sure to post it. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/03/2008

    I have never heard of that,but it could sure happen.You have to be sure and keep us updated wen she has an ultra sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/05/2008

    Wouldn't that be something! You never know...

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne