I've been tagged! I haven't been tagged since I was a kid. This is fun! Who tagged me you ask? My Mom! She has the best blog over at Charli & Me's house! http://charliandme.blogspot.com/Have you stopped on over to see her and her adorable Schnauzer Charli? That is one stop you should make! ;-)
I'm suppose to list six quirks about myself. But first here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six blogger's by linking to them on your post and then commenting them to let them know that they are "it'!
Okay, so here are (clearing throat) six quirks about me...
1. I twirl my hair
2. Since I've become a blogger, I will stop on the side of the road to take pictures.
3. My house has to be organized with no clutter.
4. I still crack my knuckles from my teenage days.
5. I still have my hair feathered from the 80's and ...
6. I will stop and dance in the kitchen when I am cleaning it. I have a radio in my kitchen. Especially if it's from the 70's. Get.. down.. boogie.. oogie.. oogie!
Okay moving on. I will be tagging Aayden's Mommy. Your it!