Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Taking A Break...

You know those days. When you work so hard around the house that you don't even get to get a chance to look up. Let alone look out the window. Well last weekend I had one of those days. I worked indoors for most of the day without lifting my head. That's it. I needed to to take a break. The day was more than half way over and I just looked out the window to see what kind of day was shaping up without me. Sunny? Cloudy? Quote, "Honey, cousin Eddie is here." On quote...















Where's the dusting mop...
I'm signing off.........from Peek-A-Boo Street!

3 comments:

  1. Any time I have to clean house, I feel like the day gets away from me, which is why I hate cleaning, because around here, nothing ever stays clean. It seems like such a wasted effort and then there's no time for the fun stuff. Taking breaks is very important. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate, Anne! Is that your motor home? We are rv-ers, too, and love it! We are on our second motor home, just bought a "gently use" Winnebago a few months ago in Washington State. It is our home away from home:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne! I hope your break is going well! I wanted to let you know that my blog, OMGalmost50, has a new name. It is now “OMG I Am 50” or omgiam50.blogspot.com. As a current follower, I hope you will continue to visit my blog! Also, if my previous blog name is on your public blog list please update it. Thanks for being a follower of my blog. I really enjoy your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne