Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sailing Away

I've stopped in this store that some friends recommended. It's called the Christmas Tree Shop. I've seen ads for it and I'm glad I stopped in. It sort of reminds me of a Michael's Craft store, Bed Bath and Beyond also with a flavor of the World Market that went out of business in my area. The prices are very reasonable. Here's a link if you don't have it in your area.  http://www.christmastreeshops.com/
     Anyway, I seen these adorable boat bowls. I can see them being used for maybe chips and dips but the possibilities are endless. Their so festive for the the summer season. These boat bowls nestle together for easy storage. Also when I purchased them they were nestled together with a red ribbon tied around them. So cute I had to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne