Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good Morning!

Good morning.















Aww. I don't know if it was because of the new sheets or what, but I slept great. I slept for nearly 13 hours! I needed it too. Getting a good slumber is good for us and this is why;

1. Sleep keeps your heart healthy
2. Sleep may prevent cancer
3. Sleep reduces stress
4. Sleep reduces inflammation
5. Sleep makes you more alert
6. Sleep bolsters your memory
7. Sleep may help you lose weight
8. Naps make you smarter
9. Sleep may reduce your risk for depression
10. Sleep helps the body make repairs

If you would like more info, click below.
http://longevity.about.com/od/lifelongenergy/tp/healthy_sleep.htm

I'm signing off..........Peek-A-Boo Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne