Thursday, May 24, 2012

Philip Phillips, The Winner!

Oh my gosh, I was so happy to see Philip Phillips win on American Idol last night. I'm sure my neighbors could hear me hootin' and a hollerin'! I'm so happy for him. He just seems so humble and I truly believe that he was the under dog through out the competition. The judges said that he was good, but you could tell that they were rootin' for their favorites Joshua and Jessica and they wanted them to win. I think that they were trying to sway Americans to vote for their favorites but I was glad that America voted who they liked and not just who the judges liked. I'm kind of getting sick of JLO thinking that the show is about her instead of the contestants who are trying to live out a dream, unlike Lopez who already has a career. Let me stay focused on the winner here. Congrats Philip Phillips!! May you have an awesome career ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne