Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have a date!

I have a date! A date to dye my hair this Saturday morning. Ugh!



What I really want to do is check out my new computer. And all the bells and whistles.



I have my day all planned out for me already. Dye hair, scrub bathroom and catch up on some laundry.
I also would rather work on my cross stitching. I'm working on another set of pillowcases.

I'd like to pick my book back up now that my headaches are feeling better.

I also started another journal for my great great grandchildren to read. When I'm dead and gone. Oh the secrets that hide in great great granny's journals. And all the juicy tales. =) Yes that's why I must be dead and gone first before another lays there eyes on these goodies! =)
Oh the wonderful things I could be doing this Saturday. But nope. I have to dye my hair because of my gray hair. I can't wait for the day when I won't be so vain. Hopefully in the near future, I'll wake up one Saturday morning and say "Nope. I won't be dying my hair anymore!" Ah. I can't wait for that day to come. When I realize that gray hair isn't something I need to hide anymore.
Well until that day comes folks.
I'm signing off............from Peek-A-Boo Street!

3 comments:

  1. I used to be a regular hair dyer..I haven't done mine in almost 8 months now! Have fun with all your goodies...I love that new 'puter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with all of your lovely things to do! can't wait to see your pillowcases. :) Glad your headaches are getting better. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/15/2010

    LOL What a cute post. My hair will never be gray :>) Your stitch work is beautiful. I love the idea that your starting a journal. How wonderful for your family to look back on. You are such a special person. Love your new computer. Love you very much ♥

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne