Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bah Humbug!

Please bare with me. I got a computer virus trying to catch some snow flakes, and I had to reboot my whole computer. Bah humbug! I'm having such difficulty trying to make a single post and my computer is moving so slowly as the updates slowly come in (big sigh, literally). It's taking me hours and hours to do one task. And with the holidays upon us, I just don't have the time to spend hours and hours on my blog. But I finally got all my home decorations finished today and my Christmas shopping is almost to an end. But theres still some baking and cards to write out. Ughh! Where is the joy in Christmas?! And when I mail out my Christmas cards, will they even care? There are a few people whom I am very close with and I am not speaking of them. Because I love them and there very much near and dear to my heart. But the others take time and............stamps.  =)
But anyway, I hope the kick off to the 2009 Christmas season is going smooth for you all! I love you all! And thank you for following my blog!
I'm signing off................from Peek-A-Boo Street!
P.S. There has been so much I wanted to post but just couldn't. I'm sorry. =(
P.S.S. Where in the he** did the spell checking go? Blogger changed the spell checking. I can't find it.

4 comments:

  1. Ann, I am so sorry you have had computer problems. I have missed your post. Hope things will be better for you. I too have been busy with Christmas, have all my decorations out, some baking done, cards addressed, and shopping done. We had snow one and one half inch Saturday made it look like Christmas. It didn't last long. I love this time of year. Have a blessed Sunday. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Anne! Viruses are terrible!! I hope you get it fixed soon...I sure have missed you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate computer woes!

    And you are so right about how time-consuming the blogging is! It's fun, it's fulfilling, I love all my blogger friends, but it does take quite a bit of time.

    So glad you got your decorating done. We did too. Yipee!
    Now on to the rest!

    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. My computer and I have a "hands off" relationship...so long as I keep my hands off it's innerds we get along.

    We are digging out of 15+ inches of snow and it may be pretty but is very inconvenient!

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne