Thanks Mom for this award!
And Mom, please forgive me for picking this award up so late! My mom posted this up on her blog oh..........maybe six weeks ago. =) I know, I know. I really have not been a very good blogger lately. But with good reason. I've been reading, reading and reading. And reading some more.
But anyway, I to will pass this award/meme along to everyone who visits my blog and would link this award to my blog as well.
You must only answer these meme questions with one word answers! Boy! That's going to be hard. But I will give it a whirl....
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse?
2. Your hair? Brunette
3. Your mother? ♥
4. Your father? ♥
5. Your favorite food? Macaroni & Cheese (sorry, two words)
6. Your dream last night? Nightmare!
7. Your favorite drink? Cider (can I add mulled?)
8. Your dream/goal? Holy
9. What room are you in? Parlour
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Hell
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. Something that your not. Liar
15. Muffins? Chocolate chip (sorry...two words)
16. Wish list? Jesus.
17. Where did you grow up? Cunningham.
18. Last thing you did. Eat
19. What are you wearing? Jammies.
20. Your t.v.? So You Think You Can Dance (How in the h...e....double LL am I suppose to condense that into one word?)
21. Your pets? Peeper!
22. Friends? ladies.
23. Your life? Content.
24. Your mood? Overwhelmed.
25. Missing someone? Dawn.
26. Vehicle? Impala
27. Something your not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Grace's
29. Your favorite color? Green. (the color of hope in the Catholic church.)
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday.
31. Last time you cried? Recently.
32. Your best friend? Mike ♥
33. One place you go over and over? CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
34. One person who e-mails you regularly? Mom. ♥
35. Favorite place to eat? Antonio's. Mmmmmm.
So there you have the answers to my meme. I tried to keep it down to one word. And it was hard. Very hard. But it was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed my meme. I'm looking forward to reading yours! Let me know if you picked up this award/meme so that I can be sure to visit your blog. Thanks again Mom for this award and this fun meme!
I'm signing off............from Peek-A-Boo Street!