Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Winner


I still can't believe that Kris Allen won American Idol! Oh my gosh! I wanted Kris to win but I thought for sure that Adam Lambert had it in the bag. Surprise! In my opinion Adam had the better voice but America voted otherwise.

I love American Idol. It is one of my favorite t.v. shows. I can't wait for it to begin in January 2010.

So just in case you are from Mars or just had a baby and didn't see the grand finale...I found the final moments of American Idol that announced the winner on YouTube. Or maybe, you would just like to view it again. Enjoy! Congratulations to Kris Allen...the new American Idol of season 9!


Also I would also like to remind everyone that tonight the season premiere of 'So you think you can dance,' starts tonight! And I can't wait. I love that show. But my all time favorite is Big Brother. But that don't begin till July.

I'm signing off....from Peek-A-Boo Street!

3 comments:

  1. Kris was sure my man. My husband is from Arkansas.I also love that some that wasn't trained all his life and just love music from the heart won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/22/2009

    I love American Idol too. I thought for sure Adam would win. He obviously was the better singer. The grand finale show was just over the top! I think it was the best one they had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Idols, but I must say I am a Survivor and Amazing Race girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne