Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Hubby's Hot, Hot, Hot!

Well I do think my hubby is nice lookin' but let me explain!
He has been in the kitchen tryin' to perfect these little appetizer's that he's been makin'. He's made these for the past few weekends now. I told him that I want him to make these for the Mardi Gras party that we're definitely having. It's on. Oh yeah baby, it's on, lol!!!! I'll have to talk more about the party later.
But anyway my hubby has been making these, I don't know what you would call them. They sort of remind of those Poppers. The ingredients are simple. Jalapenos, washed, halved, seeded and rinsed with cool water. Then pat them dry with a paper towel. Then he will put some cream cheese on the jalapenos. Then he will take a piece of raw bacon and wrap the jalapenos and hold it together with a toothpick. Place tinfoil on a cookie sheet and then place the jalapenos on there. He will bake them in the oven at 400 degrees for at least an hour.
It's weird, sometimes they will be more spicier than other times. But these are really good. They also seem to be more spicier when their still warm so I will eat them when they cool off a bit more. I took a picture for you to see.
P.S. My hubby said to me, "Are you going to say on your blog that I made them?" I told him of course I will give credit for where credit is due. =) This is my hubby's recipe, not mine. =)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/01/2009

    They are good.. I like to cook them on the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Way to go hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/01/2009

    These are really delicious! Way to go Mike! A husband and son who can cook is a wonderful thing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright a hubby who can cook! You have got it made! I definetly will give these a try. They do look oh so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look yummy. WTG HUBBY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa man! My husband knows when he needs to get into my good books - he cooks. What makes it better is my girls say "Daddy, you should do this more often!". I say all good men can cook.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne