Sunday, November 9, 2008

You Don't Mess With Zohan-Movie Review

Well I sort of liked this movie because it did have some funny parts in it. Adam Sandler was in it. His movies are not that funny anymore but my hubby wanted to see the movie. It was funny at the beginning which got your attention but than like all of his movies, it got dumb real quick with a few funny parts here and there. That's why I'm saying the movie is OK. It seems to me like Adam Sandler's earlier movies were way more funny. The plots of his movies are real dumb but I do think that Mr. Sandler is really funny so maybe it's just him doing really bad comedies. He needs to pick his movies more cautiously if he wants to keep his fans happy though. It was one of his better ones lately though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne