Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm a Great-Aunt

My nephew's wife had her baby today. It was a girl. So I would like to just send out a congratulations to them both. The baby is healthy and the new mama is doing good. My nephew was crying. My sister was crying to. I was not there at the hospital but my mother called me and told me the good news. My sister is older than I am and this is her first grandchild. I'm two years younger than her and I already have my second grandchild on the way. My daughter has a son so I hope her second one is a girl because I know she wants a daughter. I hope she get one. Although I'm kind of hoping that she has another son so my grandson can have a brother to play with. Either one is fine with me because I'm a granny and all grandchildren are great! Have a nice evening.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/05/2008

    Congradulations!! I love new babies.. their always so soft and cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a granny and now a great aunt too, mom! LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/08/2008

    Congratulations! I love new babies too. they offer so much hope for the world besides being delightfully cute.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne