Monday, October 20, 2008

* * * Signs of Winter * * *

Good morning to all of my fellow blogger's ! What a beautiful morning we woke up to here in Michigan! The sky was so blue and there was a crispness in the air. It's really starting feel like the holidays are drawing nearer now. When I woke up this morning and seen the frost on the lawn, us Michiganders know that the fall celebrations and holiday are approaching slowly but surely. It's such a wonderful time of year. Looking ahead though, seeing the frost on the grass makes me get so excited about the winter to come because it's my FAVORITE season! I absolutely LOVE it! Especially when we get a lot of snow. I hope we do get a lot of snow this year. There are some Michiganders who don't like the winter because it can be brutal but I am getting so excited just talking about it! I've already posted today on the Lord's day so I'll schedule this post for Monday morning. Here are a few pic's for you. This is the same green grass you seen the other day with the mums.







A chilly 40 degrees...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/20/2008

    Wow!! a bit cool here but still wearing my shorts. My favortie season is Fall.
    Don't care that much for winter but I do like snow as long as the power stays on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/20/2008

    Wow.. you are so blessed. I love cold weather,but really never see much. I pray one day I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/21/2008

    LOL Oh NO, No,No Snow! LOL Just the thought of it gives me the shivers! I do like snow some times though. Just not those cold, cold temperatures day after day. Burrr....

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne