1. Are you finding out that your beautiful manicure isn't all that important to you anymore?
2. Are you finding that your really tired in the morning because you stayed up to late on your, you know, your computer?
3. When a family member is calling for you, do stop what your doing? Or do you say "One moment please, I just have to finish this comment (or post)," knowing full well that it could be longer than a moment?
4. Be truthful now. There is another word for writer's block. It's called the Bloggy Block Blues.
5. Do you find yourself pulling over to the side of the road to take a picture for your blog? Before blogging you wouldn't do anything to make an ass of yourself. But now that you've become a blogger, you don't care so much what other people think?
6. Do you find your always asking yourself, "Is this bloggy material?"
7. Do you find yourself laying awake late at night wondering what would be a good post?
8. Be honest here. Just how excited do you really get when you click on that "publish" button? Please, we all have to be honest here.
9. All you can think about is blogging?!
10. Do you find that your other projects or housework, etc. goes to the dogs and gets pushed back to the back burner because your blogging now takes top priority?
11. The first thing you ask people, "Do you blog?"
12. When your family members are telling you that there sick of hearing about your blog! Oops I went passed ten!
Sorry I hate to break the news to you but there is no cure for a "blog addiction." Only advice I can give to you is...do good things in moderation even if blogging is on the top of your list.
I hope this was helpful to all my blogger friends out there. Is there another question that you would like to add to the list? Please let us all know and please leave your comment. We would all love to hear them.
I'm signing off......from......Peek-A-Boo Street! Please take care! :-)