Friday, September 19, 2008

I Have My Eye On You!

Yes, every morning that I walk my son to school, I pass my neighbor down the street who has this scarecrow on her front lawn. I'm thinking that would be a nice picture to post on my blog. But how do I do this? Do I just take a picture of it in broad day light? Should I wait to dusk and sneak behind this huge tree? Maybe I should just go right up to her door and just ask her if I could take a picture of it? But then I would have to tell her I have a blog. Then I would have to give her my blog address...Oh dear. What should I do? I've been eyeing this scarecrow for some time now. If you've read my blog, you know how I've been telling you that I will just stop on the side of the road to take pictures for my blog. So what's the problem here? Why this strange fascination for this scarecrow? Should I just do it? Should I just march right down Peek-A-Boo Street with my digital camera in my pocket and just go for it! What do you think I should do about my dilemma?. When I walk by I even try to talk myself out of taking a picture of it anyway. I'll think, 'Oh it's not that great looking of a scarecrow.' But then I'll think, how in the heck am I going to get a picture of this scarecrow! It's just been bugging the heck out of me about this scarecrow. And every time I walk by...my eye is on this scarecrow. And I just think to myself that I have just got to get a picture of this scarecrow for my blog! So will I get the guts to just snap a photo or not. If I wait for early morning or dusk, the picture won't show up as well. Then I don't want the people in my neighborhood pointing at me in the grocery store or in church come Sunday saying, "That's that crazy nut sneaking around at dusk with a camera." And I must hurry before this lady puts up her Christmas decorations! I need to think this through.....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/19/2008

    LOL I would knock on the door, tell her I'm taking fall pictures, and ask her if I can take one of her scarecrow. I hope you do it because now I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne