Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dan Wins Big Brother 10!

Dan won Big Brother 10! I was so happy I was jumping up and down. He deserved to win. I wish Renny won the 25k but America voted for Keesha. I can't believe that America voted for Jerry to win the 25k. I wanted either Renny or Keesha. So I was happy.
Sorry I haven't been posting but my computer was down again. Right now I'm posting this with my laptop. Even my laptop is acting up. Keeps freezing up at times. So if you commented and I haven't responded, that's why. Hopefully it'll all get fixed soon! I can't live without blogging :- ( What would I do?
Well actually I did get to finish that book, 'Nights In Rondathe.' It was a very good book. It was a sad story but good read. It was written by Nicolas Sparks. I think it's out in movies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne