Monday, June 18, 2012

Shame On You!

Playlist stopped letting us bloggers have music on our blogs. I loved my music on my blog. I miss it. Music really does help shape a persons blog, I think. I see that some of you had already found away around that by downloading 'MyPod', not sure of the name. I'll have to try it again. I was having trouble transferring it to my blog. Not sure what their reasoning was for that since you can still go to Playlist.com and listen to your music for free. Hopefully they will change it back. In the meantime, shame on you Playlist.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that all of the free music sites have problems. I used playlist when I first started my blog, but then it was restricted on my side of the world so I couldn't access it. I switched to flashwidgetz after an Australian blogger was using it and it worked fine until a few weeks ago. Must be some sort of outcry about all the free music. It's all about the money. :/

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne