Friday, June 29, 2012

Heat Wave

We are having a heat wave here on Peek-A-Boo Street and it's not leaving any time soon. It's going to be in the 90's for several more days to come. Yesterday us Michiganders were one degree hotter then Florida.












I figured this would be a good time to try Dr. Oz's berry water. It's easy.
I used a bag of frozen berries and divided it up into the ice cube trays. Add water and freeze over night.












Now you have berry ice cubes. Just pop them in a glass of water and sip away. It's a great idea to add a little flavor to your water.















I got mylittle fan out and I'm all set.
Stay cool.
I'm signing off.......from Peek-A-Boo Street!

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking these ice cubes would be great in sangria. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these berry ice cubes...what a great idea!!

    ♥ Rebecca
    Belle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good idea- you can chill your water and flavor it at the same time! Thanks for stopping by for a visit to our backyard oasis. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a good idea! I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne