Tuesday, May 29, 2012

You're My Favorite

If you're familiar with my blog, then you know how much I love tea cups and I collect them from second hand stores. It's been awhile since I seen any cups that I liked until I seen this pink lovely beauty...









It's Royal Albert and the name is 'True Love.' Don't you just love that name? So sweet. I think this one is now my favorite in my collection to date. I know, it seems like I always say that when I post my newest and latest tea cup find.

Also look at this one...








Don't you just love the handle on this one? So unique. I don't know if your able to see the color very well in the photo but it does have a very pale green hue to it. So pretty with the roses on the vine. I also like the shape of this cup. So nice. This dainty cup is made from Queen's/ Rosina China Company Ltd. The name is 'Rosamund.'
I love showing my tea cups to you and I also love to look at the ones you all have.
I'm signing off.........from Peek-A-Boo Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne