Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pinky See Pinky Doo

OMG! OMG! OMG! Today I went thrifty shopping for the first time in a long while. And looky what I found! The first thing I thought, was posting this on my blog. This adorable vintage pink poodle is a whopping 8 inches tall and the little pup is 3 inches. Now for the exciting part...it was a mere $10!! I cannot believe that this was still on the shelf for me to buy. I immediately scooped her up. I'm unsure what company it came from. The only marking on the bottom was 'pp'. I almost want to say someone made it by the way the marking looked. But when I look at the foo-foos on the tail and paws etc., I don't think someone could have made this at a pottery place. Plus the chain looks old. You can see in the second photo where the other piece of the chain just hangs freely, almost like there was another pup that had gotten broken. Anyway, I just had to come on to share with you all!
I hope your enjoying you're Spring. I'm signing off....from Peek-A-Boo Street! ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne