Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pink, Pink, Pink

Ahhh. Pink, Pink, Pink. Got some pink to show off this Saturday. No, I don't do pink Saturday but it just so happens that my post is about pink today. Just thought I'd share just a few pink items.
Isn't this pink bunny rabbit just the cutest? Got this thrifty shopping and it was in a Lords & Taylor's box. To cute to pack away till next Easter don't you think? $3.



This is an antique chenille baby blanket that I found for only....$6!! Yep, six dollars. I couldn't pass it up. It has the cutest fawn on it.

Three pink roses. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Ahh. What the heck. Throw in the Holy Mother for good measure...
A song I heard sung by a priest Fr. Pablo on EWTN...(sung very, very slow)
~Hail Mary
Full of grace...
Lady in blue...
I love you...
~Hail Mary
Mother of God...
Mary is my Mother to...
I'm signing off....from Peek-A-Boo Street! Peace. =)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can almost smell thos sweet roses. Love your thrift shop finds too. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all your thrift shop finds. The pink roses are just beautiful. Lovely song to our blessed Mary mother of Jesus. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne