Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Vacation

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is absolutely my favorite movie! And when I found these clips of the movie, I just had to add it to my blog. I'm sure everyone has seen the movie. But it's so gosh darn funny. I still laugh even though I've seen it 200 times! I hope this makes you laugh like it does me! Enjoy! This clip here is a little bit of the whole movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMUxMp1ndk
This clip is so hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ian6NyXpszw And this one...swearing in content, but so funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I9qmpe3eHA Just watching those clips make me want to curl up on the couch and watch that movie again for the 201 time. Have a nice day! I have to finish up my Christmas shopping today.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/11/2008

    I love that movie too.. guess it's time to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the 'Vacation' movies! And I have to agree this one is great!! Now I want to watch it again too..Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys feel like Clarke in Christmas Vacation, while we were adding more and more lights and decorations to the outside. We love all those movies too. Someday I will be able to get some more pictures on my site. Merry Christmas to you Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a very funny movie. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/11/2008

    I love that movie too. It's a hoot. I just laugh and laugh every time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne