Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. So tell me, what is the first thing you grab for after you check the kiddies goodies? C'mon, what is it? Well for me this year I think it was Peanut M&M's. Anything chocolate. I love chocolate! Well I take that back. I hate Almond Joy's. Does anyone really eat those things? My son did get one in his goodie bag. I would never pass those things out for Halloween. I can't stand coconut. Gee, I hope I'm not hurting any ones feelings here. :-) All of my readers are going to comment and tell me that there favorite candy is Almond Joy. Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you don't...
I hope you all toasted up your pumpkin seeds. Mine turned out pretty good this year. For one, I didn't over cook them this year. I got them out of the 300 degree oven right before they all turned brown. After I washed them I put salt, pepper, Cumin and a little smokey Paprika on them and they tasted pretty good this year. I waited for them to be mostly dry before I put them in the oven.
This is the end of Halloween 2008. Tomorrow I'm planning on taking down the Halloween decorations and on to the next holiday...

3 comments:

  1. Oh those Halloween memories when my kids were young...usually I'd buy the candy early for a good deal, on the good candy. I'd always have to go buy more because I was weak and would eat my stash! So, I ended up spending more anyhow! We live way back in the woods, when we first moved here, I thought maybe on a dare, a couple of older trick or treaters' would be brave and stop back! I bought candy...I ate it! Guess no one was that brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/03/2008

    I eat Almond Joy's but not my favorite.. my hub absolutely LOVES them.
    No kiddies visit here so we wait till after the holiday and stock up on all the cheap chocolate candy we can find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/08/2008

    I love Halloween! It's such a fun holiday. Next year I will be making Pumpkin seeds for sure :>)

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne