Friday, October 31, 2008

My Long Lost Teddy Bear.....

Oh dear bloggy friends...I have been so upset. (Boo-hoo!) I have been looking for my lost teddy bear for days and I can't seem to find him. I haven't been wanting to post until I found him and I just can't seem to find him. I just can't seem to get him back. I looked and I searched every where on the net. You see I put a cute teddy bear with an animated candle that he was holding in the upper right hand corner of my blog for my Dad for a get well message and he disappeared. I've been looking for days. I haven't posted because I've been searching for my long lost bear. I really want him back. If you happen to find him some where on the net will you please tell me where he's at? I've been searching. I've been back tracking for days and nothing seems to come up. :-(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/08/2008

    I see you found your little bear. Thank you so much for posting that for dad. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I cherish each and every comment. Thanks for visiting Peek-A-Boo Street.
Peace & Love, Anne